Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oprah. Again.

Not a surprise Oprah has regained weight, after all we have all BTDT and we all know diets simply don't work. What is so sad to me is how this beautiful, intelligent, accomplished woman cannot find a way to stop beating herself up and just live in peace with herself. What also gets me is she will find her way to another diet (although it will likely be label something like a lifestyle change) We will have another big hoopla show about it and because of her celebrity and influence she will drag millions of woman into spending billions of dollars on some new false hope. Again.

I think I have a new response to when anyone predictably starts talking to me about a new diet they are on, "Interesting, let me know how it works out in three years."

No comments: