Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SWAK Curvy Kitten Jean Tulip Skirt


I loved all of SWAK's Curvy Kitten  vintage inspired line released in the spring.  I have to say I was super disappointed they didn't continue with the same or a similar line for this fall.  This skirt is from that line.


 
 
A lot of the Curvy Kitten line ran large but I think this skirt runs true to size.  I'm wearing a 4, my normal size and it hugs my tummy in a fairly flattering way without being too constricting.  Where as my Maggie Crinoline dress in polka dots in a 4 is much too large but I'm going to find a way to make it work as it's completely sold out.
 

 
 
I'm 5'4" so this skirt does just hit me below the knee but I think it still gives a pretty, great curvy shape.  It's made from a THICK, stretchy polyester/spandex knit.  I think the weight of the fabric helps it hug the curves nicely without the normal cling that so many lighter weight polyester/spandex knits have.


 
For anyone else curious about my other pieces the ruffle sweater is from Lane Bryant via the Facebook Fattoo group, the belt is Dots, the shoes are Klogs, the glasses are from Zenni, and the necklace with a handmade artisan piece.

2 comments:

susie said...

I found your blog by using the next blog button at the top. In my opinion, you look the best in this outfit. I like how you pose or whatever the style bloggers call it.

:-)
Susie

susie said...

I found your blog by using the next blog button at the top. In my opinion, you look the best in this outfit. I like how you pose or whatever the style bloggers call it.

:-)
Susie