Monday, September 30, 2013

SWAK's Curvy Kitten Lizzie Collar Dress

 
This Lizzie Collar Dress in Red Cherry Print is from the beloved SWAK's Curvy Kitten vintage inspired line released in spring of 2013.
 

 
This is one of the pieces from the Curvy Kitten line that runs large.  I normally wear a 4 and this one is a 3.  However, I like this dress so much I wanted it in black as well, the 3 is sold out in that color so I will have to find a way to make the 4 work.
 

 
Many items from this line are fairly low cut and this one is no exception.  I choose to pin the lapels to keep the girls a little more under wraps.
 

 
 
I also have on a cropped cardigan from Old Navy in a straight sized XXL, these were a light weight treasure and I ordered one in every color.  The flower pin and the butterfly necklace both came from the Facebook Fattoo group.
 

 
This dress has an elastic back panel, back tie, and is made from a mildly stretchy cotton/spandex twill so it's nicely accomodating and adustable.
 

 
 
My Mister called this my bossy pants picture.  But I'm in a dress.  Boys.


 
This is Dorothy.  Yes, named after that Dorothy.  She has a ruby red slipper collar that you sadly can't see in this picture.  She also hates being held but is mildly tolerating it to be featured on my blog.

2 comments:

PlumpUpTheFrock said...

Oh, you look fantastic in this, especially with the red shoes and accent flower. I really liked that you included pics of both sides of the dress. I wish more people would do that.

PlumpUpTheFrock said...

This looks so fantastic on you, especially with the red shoes and flower for color. I really like that you included photos of both sides of the dress. I wish more people would do that.