Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Torrid Pop Art Tank Dress

 
Here's the sister of my previous post, Torrid's Pop Art tank dress.  Like it's sibling, it runs a little large especially in top so I wore a black tank under it so all my goods and scaffolding was on full display.  It's a super stretchy fabric, much like swimsuit material.
 
 
 
 
I decided to keep the size 4 as I wanted a fuller, retro styled skirt.
 
 
 
 
Well, somebody is at least happy to be on my boob.
 
 




 
After a full day of wearing this too much top got to me and I finished off my evening by shortening the straps, taking off about three inches on each side, eliminating the need for the undertank for future wearings.

 

2 comments:

bill said...

If it works, do it. I'm trying to find some stretch-waist pants myself so I can replace those too tight slacks. Cheers.

Sara ThickMadame said...

beautiful dress