Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SWAK Maxine Dress In Leopard Print

 
 

When I first planned this post for the week there was still several sizes available for this Maxine Dress from SWAK but atlas they seem to have sold out over the last few days.  If you wear a 1X or a 5X there are still some in that size available, and they're only $19.88!

 
It's sleeveless, stretchy polyester/spandex knit with a black band at waist.

 
The back also has a cool exposed zipper.  As you can see the 4 is running a bit big on me, especially at the waist.  The waist running large on me is a common occurance as my waist measures about 19" smaller than my hips.  However, I think the dress runs a little larger overall.  If you're on the smaller end of a size I think you could probably size down.

 
Since I was planning to generally wear the dress with a cardigan I wasn't too concerned with the top being a bit too loose.  This ruffled cardigan is from a previous Torrid, found on the Facebook Fattoo group.
 
 
Most of the day I wore the caridgan buttoned up but it nice to have the versility of unbuttoning it or taking it off while I when through several environments throughout my day.  The shoes are from Klogs.

 
This post would not be complete without talking about one of my favorite necklaces.  It's an artisan made, goddess glass necklace from one of my favorite women on the Earth.  Her Zaftig Delights shop still has goddess necklaces available, as well as many other beautiful pieces.
 

2 comments:

Stina Scott said...

Beautiful as always! SWAK has had some great sales lately on the curvy kitten stuff. Thanks for sharing. xx
Stina

Cheriz Angel said...

Cute dress!
http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/