Monday, December 16, 2013

Modcloth Floral Flashback Dress is Seeing Triples!


Two of my fellow blogging friends from the Ahead of the Curve, Affatshionista and Fatshion Peepshow ordered this dress from Modcloth on Black Friday during their fantastic 50% off sale.  All of us are wearing it in a 4X.  It was part of my first ever Modcloth purchase and I'm delighted with it.  If you are interested in trying Modcloth for the first time you can use this link to get $15 off $50.



This Floral Flashback Dress obviously lends itself beautifully to holiday wear but I think it can work well for the fall through the early spring as well, especially for those with a more darkly inclined style like mine.


 
My cardigan was a super buy I got from Kohl's after the last holiday season.  It's a Candie's label and it has lovely beaded embellishments.  My Mary Jane shoes are from Klogs.

No comments: