Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feeling the Love in Igigi Polka Dots


I've been waiting for the right opportunity and weather to wear this red polka dot Igigi dress since buying it on sale.  This month's Ahead of the Curve "Red Hot" topic and an evening out with my mister finally seemed like the right time to debut it.


I love the vintage feel of this dress and I'm always a fan of polka dots.  This Riley dress was by far my favorite dress from Igigi in 2013.


Please check out the rest of my lovely fellow Ahead of the Curve bloggers take on February's Red Hot challenge!


We are a collective of plus size bloggers coming together to post on the same subject. This month we are sharing our take on “Red Hot” so check them out by clicking on each link:

AffatshionistA:  Ditto.Ditto.Ditto.Always Red Hot

Fatshion Peepshow:  Nuclear Red Hot Hair

The Valerie Gallery:  Radiant Chaos 

Color me Fatt:  My "Red Hot" Moment

It’s Melicious:  Red the Color of Love

Plump Up the Frock:  Red Hot Remake: Too-Tight Dress To Peplum Top

Fearlessly Just Me:  Fearless Fashion; Channeling My Inner Lady In Red

Harper Valley TV:  "Red Hot" Valentine's Day Look

Young & Thrifted:  Rouge Blouse

Curvy is Beautiful by Mary Demetra:  Red Hot Luxe; My Top Sexy, Fabulous, Gorgeous Valentine's Day Picks for the Plus Size Princess

You can find more information about Ahead of the Curve or our past topics here, http://www.aheadofthecurvebloggers.com.

6 comments:

Valerie Hardwick said...

very cute... I am a fan of polka dots as well.. I don't even remember seeing this dress...

Mary Demetra said...

How lovely. You definitely have a classy, sexy librarian thing going on. Woooohoooo!!! Gotta love Igigi and sexy V-Day love! XOX M

Arielle Parr said...

Nice dress! Looks comfy!

Nikki said...

Would you like to adopt me? I want to live in your closet.

PlumpUpTheFrock said...

And me! Digging this dress on you. Always love the confidence of your poses as well.

Cherie said...

I shall adopt you all and we can have one huge communal closet! How awesome would that be? And cupcakes and champagne!