Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Fat Girl Takes on Art Deco


This month's theme for Ahead of the Curve's collective blog post is The World of Black & White.  I bought this black and white Mono Art Deco print skater dress from ASOS Curve a while ago and I was happy to have the perfect reason to finally wear it.

 
The dress is a thick polyester spandex knit and it holds it's shape beautifully.  The leggings are a longer length Tegging from Re/Dress and the shoes are from Klogs.
 
 
The shrug is a light weight polyester spandex knit from eBay and the glasses are from Zenni optical.

 
I purchased this adorable vintage pin from a Facebook group.  Since I own a Westie (who wears a red glitter collar) it was a must have.
 
Please check out how the rest of my Ahead of the Curve fellow bloggers took on the black and white fashion challenge.  Links below!  Go look!

 
 
Don't stop here! Click to check out how other fashion-forward bloggers from AHEAD OF THE CURVE interpreted this month's theme as well.
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Stina Scott said...

I'm still bummed I missed out on this dress. Love deco!

Arielle Parr said...

That dress look GORGEOUS on you!

Mary Demetra said...

Gorgeous! You look totally amazing and I like how you mixed the print with the sweater (doggy on zee sweater!)..... SO wish I had bought this dress when I saw it on Asos.