Monday, September 22, 2014

Last Gasp of Summer

We seem to be in our last days of summer weather here and I am surely going to miss it.  I took it as the opportunity to finally wear this Hell Bunny dress I got on clearance from Hot Topic a few months ago.
 
Even without a petticoat (something that would have really impractical in our crowded church and the tight theatre seats that were part of my day) the skirt is pretty full.  I will be sad to pack this dress away until next spring.

I recently got diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, basically my immune system is attacking my thyroid.  Since the thyroid is a butterfly shaped glad in the neck I've decided to adopt the butterfly as my totem.  I've started a collection of butterfly necklaces and this one is a recent addition.
 
 
 

No comments: