Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year, Chapter One


I have spent most of my life mocking New Year's resolutions but here I am, at the beginning of January, reflecting and doing just that. So, as promised, I'm going to renew my commitment to stick to the clothing budget I started last year here, and admitted defeat here. Monthy spending posts will be back and hopefully more frequent outfit round ups. I am modifying my budget to $1,800 for the year as I learned $1,200 was just too low for a plus size fashion hound. For the next two to three months I have decided to set some time aside to focus on my spiritual, physical, and emotional health. I need to do a better job at finding balance in my life. During this time I've vowed to limit my distractions and I'm only going to be shopping for groceries and needed household items outside of a couple of eShakti Groupons I have that will be expiring. I'm hoping to get whatever else I need for my blogging commitments with those.

I'm wishing you all a blessed 2015!

No comments: